Manufacturer and Store Coupons
1. We will redeem coupons only for the specific items included in our customer’s purchase transaction. The redemption value will be as stated on the coupon, unless that value yields a final price for such item less than zero; if application of the redemption value yields a price less than zero, the coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a zero price (our customer cannot net a cash credit or payout from a coupon purchase).
2. Paper coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction. We will accept only coupons issued by Tom’s Riverside or the manufacturer of the relevant product. We will not accept photocopies of coupons.
3. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
4. Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
5. Coupons have no cash value.
6. Tom’s Riverside will not accept manufacturer coupons (including, but not limited to, coupons issued through a Catalina or other in-store coupon dispenser) that display another retailer’s logo or name unless such coupon is for a specific item with the same product identifiers as the product included in our customer’s purchase transaction and is sold and available at the store.
7. We will not accept coupons unless they have an expiration date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
8. We will not accept coupons that, in the determination of Tom’s Riverside personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
9. Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
10. All applicable bottle and packaging deposits on the purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
11. Tom’s Riverside reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Internet Printed Coupons
12. We accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
13. Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout.
14. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
15. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
16. We will not accept “free product” internet printed manufacturer coupons.
Doubling of Coupons
17. Tom’s Riverside doubles manufacturer coupons up to .99. Some restrictions apply.
18. Tom’s Riverside does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
19. Rainchecks are for one time use only.
20. Rainchecks expire ninety (90) days from the date issued and will be accepted at any Tom’s Riverside store that has the specific item in stock.
21. We reserve the right to limit Raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
22. Rainchecks can be issued for up to six (6) items unless otherwise stated in the applicable advertisement.
23. Rainchecks will not be issued for Alcohol (if available), Tobacco Products, Fuel, All Fluid Items in the Refrigerated Dairy Section (including Fluid Dairy and Dairy Substitutes).
24. Rainchecks will not be provided for items advertised as “clearance”, “while supplies last,” “limited quantities,” or other designation indicating a limited supply.
All coupon redemption terms are subject to our Coupon Acceptance Policy in effect at time of redemption.
We may change the terms of our Coupon Acceptance Policy at any time. Such changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current Coupon Acceptance Policy will be posted at the customer service area in each store. You are also advised to periodically check our website for any changes to the terms of our Coupon Acceptance Policy.